Find us on
* Every custom sneaker is hand-crafted for each customer’s request.
* The price shown above is ONLY for customers outside of Australia. If you are an Australian Customer please go to
* Choose sizing and design with care. All sales are final as each shoe is made specifically to order, (non-refundable and no exchanges). *No refunds or returns due to change of mind or wrong design / size. Please choose carefully. No changes to address once processed.*
* You will receive either a Youth, Men or Women size shoe depending on stock availability. We have carefully matched sizes to the equivalent where necessary. This allows smoother processing and customisation time
* By purchasing our products you agree that you are responsible for any fees and expenses associated with importing and sending your order internationally. Please note that some countries require customers to pay an amount for tax & duty. Please look into your countries customs tax and duty costs. In the event that your order is marked as "returned to sender" and shipped back to us, you will be liable for any costs related with the re-shipment of your order and will be emailed an invoice.
* This product is a specialty item and must be worn with care. Not intended for daily use or rigorous activities.
* The shoes we provide are 100% genuine and purchased at full retail price directly from authorised retailers. We then customise the artwork on the shoe and sell them. We are not affiliated with any other brand or shoe company.
* We do not offer refunds if you have changed your mind, failed to track your parcel resulting in longer shipment time, failed to pickup your parcel resulting in your parcel being marked “returned to sender” and/or your parcel being marked “returned to sender” due to refusal to pay import fees. Please refer to our “shipping policy” for more information.
* Estimated 2-4 weeks for International delivery AFTER dispatch. This is just an estimation and can be longer due to factors such as public holidays, weather delays and unforseen circumstances.
* It is your responsibility to ensure that you are staying up to date with your tracking details. We do not individually track orders on your behalf. We provide a tracking number which will be attached to your order at the time of dispatch. If your parcel is marked “attempted delivery” it is your responsibility to follow the steps provided by the courier. The courier may leave an attempted delivery slip/card. However this is not always the case which is why we recommend monitoring your parcel with your provided tracking number. In most cases you will need to contact your local postal provider in which you need to organise to pickup within a reasonable time before the parcel gets marked as “returned to sender”.
* If your order is marked as "returned to sender" and shipped back to us, you will be liable for any costs related with the re-shipment of your order and will be emailed an invoice. If you fail to make the payment within the timeframe we will escalate and source a third party to collect the debt owed to us. In the case the parcel gets marked as "returned to sender", you will still be liable for the costs of re-shipment. If you receive a card/slip requesting a pickup from your local news agency or post office, it is your responsibility to pick the parcel up within a reasonable time. If your parcel is marked "returned to sender" due to failure to pickup parcel within timeframe, you will be liable for the costs of re-shipment.
Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns
Processing Time5-6 weeks
Covered by Buyer Protection
If the item does not ship within the time stated (and you do not agree on a new ship by date with the artist), you can take advantage of buyer protection.